Our pal cole sent in these pics and a real simple run down of what’s going on with this project he’s kicking around his shop. I dig seeing this stuff in progress, figure you will too. Here’s some notes and pics from Cole…
• Found some junk in my carb (I’ll just put a tank liner in….)
• Might as well shave the left fuel cap….
• I looked in the hole and see that it has a tank liner and it’s peeling badly
• I cut out bottom of tank to scrape out old liner
• While I’m at it, might as well section 2 1/2 inches out the middle of the tank….
Stay tuned for a possible rib down the center of the tank, a hand made tunnel, and a custom made petcock bung at rear of tank!