Tigman Welding Pics

Tigman-408

I was flipping through my hard drive and stumbled on these pics of Dave (aka Tigman) that I totally forgot about. These were taken when Dave was welding on some brackets and other miscellaneous mounts to my Suzuki Savage chopper project. He was also was working on an oil tank for the Triumph chopper Chris built that he sold off earlier this year.

As always, I can’t say enough good things about Dave, especially when it comes to high quality welding work at a great price. Check out his website www.tanksbytigman.com and give him a call for any welding or metal work you may need.

Tigman-402Tigman-405Tigman-406
Tigman-404Tigman-407Tigman-403
Tigman-409Tigman-400-1Tigman-401

7 Responses to “Tigman Welding Pics”

1. dangermouse says:

When are you going to post more pictures of your Savage build? I want to see how you mount the carb?

Probably not till after the greasebag show, every weekend up until the show I’m busy getting everything ready for the show.

Nothing really special to the carb mount - the 90 degree manifold I’ve shown before along with some radiator hose and some hose clamps. The only thing I have to fab up is a stabilizing support bracket to mount to the bottom of the carb and the top of the ending. That way the carb won’t drop out from the weight when ever I hit a bump or some shit.

3. Offf says:

Hello!

I’am really interested of your chain conversion in your Savage project. Did you changed the transmission ratio? Can you be more specific - what sprockets, chain etc. you used. Is the conversion reversible or permanent? I would like to do same conversion and desparately searching net for information for such conversions but no avail. ;( I would greatly appreciate if u post a specific article of your chain conversion or email me the information.

A.

everything you need for the chain conversion can be found here: http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1174239333

5. Offf says:

Thanks grail21. This page is great!!!

6. Shawn says:

So…. did you guys finish the Savage? Got any pics of it?

7. JETT says:

Is the hard tail frame work available for sale ? $ if so.. Killer savage, looks cool..Jett