The latest bit of progress on the Suzuki Savage Chopper…
After Dave finished up the welding I got the seat and tank mounted, axle adjusters in and the electronics tank & fender mocked in place. Had the exhaust mocked up for a bit too, but didn’t grab a shot of it. I tried to get some exhaust bends to make the intake manifold, but it was Sunday and only thing open was pep boys / autozone. What they had didn’t really fit what I was looking for, so I gotta hit up a real exhaust place, which should do the trick. Next up (after I get back from vacation) is fab’in up the brackets for the e-box & rear motor mount and getting that intake figured out.
Note on photo - the straps and ties I used to mock up the e-box and fender have been photoshopped out. The e-box cover is also photoshopped. Helps me visualize where things are going to go. I’m getting better at remembering to take photos as I do stuff so I can update this build log. Future posts should be a lot more detailed.