Well it’s here, the website redesign has FINALLY gone live. It’s been a long ride, but I’m happy to say it’s finally done - well mostly. There are still a few tweaks I’m sure I’m going to have to make. If you happen to find something that doesn’t work quite right, please drop me a line either via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or leave me a note in the forum and let me know what’s not working.
So what’s new besides the new look?
- The webstore is up and running with all sorts of new swag. Obviously the T-Shirts are still available, plus both Choppertown DVDs, the past 5 issues of Dice Magazine and straight from over the pond, Brit Chopper Magazine. The store even has it’s own separate URL - www.knucklebustershop.com and you can obviously access it by clicking on shop in the top nav.
- I’ve set up a separate site just for the annual Knucklebuster Motorcycle Show and Swap Meet (www.knucklebustershow.com). You can go directly to that site/section by clicking on “events” in the top navigation.
- Posts have been tagged by category, which makes it easier to find the info (or type of info) that you’re looking for. You can also add comments on individual posts now just by clicking on the link at the end of the post.
- I’ve added a download section where you can grab desktop images for you computer, IM client icons (formatted for AIM) and a banner which you can post on your myspace/blog/livejournal/etc.. to help get the word out about Knucklebuster.
- A submission page has been added which gives a bit of an overview on how you can submit your bike, how to, tech tips etc., to be published on this site.
I think that’s about it, although I’m sure I’m forgetting something. Browse through the new site, let me know what you think.